New England Bog Pie
The experienced bakers at this small Portland shop have made it their mission to craft the best all American pies that honor home-baked favorites and the “days gone by” traditions of baking’s past. This Bog Pie is the best of New England in one bite. Wild New England blueberries and cranberries are combined with a hint of orange and then topped with a chocolate oat crumble.
- Each pie is 9 inches in diameter
- This serves 6-8 People
Maine Wild Blueberries, Apples, Raspberries, Rhubarb, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Tapioca Flour, Nutmeg. Crust: Flour, Unsalted Butter, Salted Butter, Shortening, Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen and ships with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place the pie in the freezer until serving
- To serve, remove the plastic wrapping and allow the pie to thaw at room temperature for 2-3 hours before serving
- If you prefer a warm pie, heat the pie in a 350F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.