The experienced bakers at this small Portland shop have made it their mission to craft the best all American pies that honor home-baked favorites and the “days gone by” traditions of baking’s past. Blackberries and wild Maine blueberries are combined with a hint of ginger and cinnamon for a warm, berry pie that’s tart, sweet and unbelievably satisfying.
- Each Pie serves 6-8 People
- Each Pie is 9 Inches in diameter
Filling: Maine Wild Blueberry, Blackberries, sugar, lemon juice, tapioca four, ground ginger
Crust: Flour, Butter, Shortening, Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Two Fat Cats Bakery’s Pies ship on ice packs and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, please serve your pie or store in the refrigerator or freezer to serve at a later date
- This pie can be refrigerated for up to 4 days or stored in the freezer for a month
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.