Two Fat Cats Bakery ships its delicious Maine Black and Blue pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Blackberries and wild Maine blueberries are combined with a hint of ginger and cinnamon for a warm, berry pie that’s tart, sweet, and unbelievably satisfying.
The bakers at this Portland, Maine, shop have made it their mission to bake the best all-American desserts and pies from scratch, every day. Two Fat Cats Bakery was started in 2005 and continues their legacy of quality desserts with exceptional pies, specialty cakes, cupcakes, and whoopie pies.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a Maine Black & Blue Pie
- Each Pie measures 9"
Filling – Maine Wild Blueberry, Blackberries, sugar, lemon juice, tapioca four, ground ginger
Crust – Flour, Butter, Shortening, Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, please serve your pie or store in the refrigerator or freezer to serve at a later date.
- Pies can be refrigerated for up to 4 days or stored in the freezer for up to a month.
- Do not pre-thaw.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Warm the frozen pie for 20-30 minutes.
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.