Vegan Tamale Sampler - 32 Tamales
A family-run operation founded in 2008, Tucson Tamale uses only organic, non-GMO corn and hormone- and antibiotic-free pork and chicken in its handmade tamales, which come with a wide array of fillings.
A true taste of the Southwest, these tamales are made with local ingredients like Hatch green chiles, Santa Cruz red chile and green corn, and are loaded with vegetable curry.
This package serves 16-20 people and includes 32 Vegan Tamales
- 8 Vegan Green Chile Tamales
- 8 Blue Corn Veggie Tamales
- 8 Black Bean Tamales
- 8 Vegetable Curry Tamales
Certified Gluten Free
100% Fire Roasted Hatch Green Chiles
Organic non-GMO corn
Expeller pressed non-GMO Canola Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales ship frozen with dry ice
- Upon arrival remove from box and put in freezer or refrigerator
- May be kept refrigerated for 1 week or frozen for 1 year
- Stovetop – Remove from packaging, place in a stovetop steamer and steam for 25 minutes.
- Microwave – Wrap in a damp towel and microwave one tamale for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Stovetop – Remove from packaging, place in a stovetop steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
- Microwave – Wrap in a damp towel and microwave one tamale for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tuscon Tamale Ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.