Tucson Tamale ships its famous tamales nationwide on Goldbelly! A true taste of the Southwest, these vegan tamales are made with local ingredients like Hatch green chiles, Santa Cruz red chile, and green corn, and are loaded with vegetable curry.
Founded by Sherry and Todd Martin in 2008, family-run Tucson Tamale uses only organic, non-GMO corn along with hormone- and antibiotic-free pork and chicken in its award-winning tamales. Tucson Tamales are handmade with a wide array of fillings like Hatch green chiles, Santa Cruz red chile, and breakfast sausage. Tucson Tamale has been featured on Alton Brown’s “Road Show.”
This package serves 8 people and includes 16 Vegan Tamales
- 4 Vegan Green Chile Tamales
- 4 Blue Corn Veggie Tamales
- 4 Black Bean Tamales
- 4 Vegetable Curry Tamales
Certified Gluten Free
100% Fire Roasted Hatch Green Chiles
Organic non-GMO corn
Expeller pressed non-GMO Canola Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales ship frozen with dry ice
- Upon arrival remove from box and put in freezer or refrigerator
- May be kept refrigerated for 1 week or frozen for 1 year
- Stovetop – Remove from packaging, place in a stovetop steamer and steam for 25 minutes.
- Microwave – Wrap in a damp towel and microwave one tamale for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Stovetop – Remove from packaging, place in a stovetop steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
- Microwave – Wrap in a damp towel and microwave one tamale for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Tuscon Tamale Ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.