Green Chile and Cheese Tamales - 16 Tamales
A family-run operation founded in 2008, Tucson Tamale uses only organic, non-GMO corn and hormone- and antibiotic-free pork and chicken in its handmade tamales, which come with a wide array of fillings.
A true taste of the Southwest, these tamales are made with local ingredients like Hatch green chiles, Santa Cruz red chile, green corn, and cheese
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 16 Green Chile and Cheese Tamales
- Tamales come packaged in 2 Packs
Certified Gluten Free
100% Fire Roasted Hatch Green Chiles
Organic non-GMO corn
Expeller pressed non-GMO oil
rBST Free Cheese
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales ship frozen with dry ice
- Upon arrival remove from box and put in freezer or refrigerator
- May be kept refrigerated for 1 week or frozen for 1 year
- Stovetop – Remove from packaging, place in a stovetop steamer and steam for 25 minutes.
- Microwave – Wrap in a damp towel and microwave one tamale for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Stovetop – Remove from packaging, place in a stovetop steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
- Microwave – Wrap in a damp towel and microwave one tamale for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tuscon Tamale Ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.