Coquito Rum Bread Pudding
This bread pudding is made with coquito custard (with warm spices and a splash of Puerto Rican rum) and topped with caramel sauce!
Prowling the streets of Los Angeles since 2017, the Triple Threat Truck is the city’s only Puerto Rican food truck! It was founded by the husband-and-wife duo of Omayra and George Dakis, who also won an episode of “Guy’s Grocery Games.” The truck’s lineup of authentic Puerto Rican specialties, including mofongo with roast pork, bread pudding, and “tripleta” sandwiches, frequently draws lines of up to 200 people at its regular stops in the South Bay and Culver City.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 1 pan of Coquito Rum Bread Pudding
- Caramel Sauce for drizzling (5 oz.)
- Coquito Bread Pudding measures 8.5″ × 6″ and weighs 20 oz.
Alcohol burns off in the cooking process
Pan Sobao Bread, Eggs, Coconut Milk, Cream, Blend Of Mulling Spices, Dark Puerto Rican Rum, Sugar, Vanilla, Ginger, Caramel Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place items in the freezer or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- The bread pudding can be served cold – straight from the fridge but not frozen or it can
be served warm.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- To reheat the caramel sauce, put in microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Triple Threat Truck ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for * Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.