The “Best Taco in The World” – Bon Appetit
You know Danny Trejo. You love Danny Trejo. And after trying his tacos, you’re going to love him even more. The instantly-recognizable character actor, known for his roles in films including “Desperado,” “Con Air,” “Grindhouse” and “Anchorman,” has a very successful side gig building a Los Angeles restaurant empire. Trejo’s Tacos, opened in 2016, was his first outing, and it’s become a beloved taco joint, expanding throughout the city.
Angelenos flock to Trejo’s for its vegetarian corn tortillas loaded with boldly flavored fillings including this carnitas, topped off with beans and Trejo’s signature hot sauce.These Mexican-inspired tacos are the perfect answer to all of your taco cravings.
This package serves 4-6 people and makes 12 Carnitas Tacos:
- 12 Corn Tortillas
- 24 oz. Carnitas
- 1 can Trejos Beans
- 1 bottle of Trejos Hot Sauce
Pineapple Salsa Not Included
Instructions / Storage
- Taco kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place kit in the refrigerator
- May be kept refrigerated for 3 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Trejos Tacos ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.