These delicious Year of the Tiger-themed treats are the most delicious way to celebrate the Lunar New Year. The flavors include vanilla bean and caramel sea salt!
It all started in 2011 with a bake sale. Looking to raise some money for charity, the Russell family, including Chef Chris Russell, decided to put a new spin on Rice Krispie Treats by using some unique ingredients from their pantry. They created three flavors of treats and the Treat House was born. New York’s Treat House makes bite-sized crispy treats that are reimagined with sophisticated adult flavors.
This package includes 12 Chinese New Year Crispy Treats
- Each treat measures 1.5"
- 6 Vanilla Bean
- 6 Caramel Sea Salt
Contains dairy and egg whites.
Instructions / Storage
- Treats arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, keep treats sealed until ready to enjoy
- Once open, treats will keep for 5 days in a sealed container stored at room temperature
- Treats can also be frozen in a sealed container for up to 6 months
- Treat House ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.