Grandma Pizza Best Sellers - 3 Pack
The best of the best! Enjoy three of Traze Pizza Lab’s best-selling pizzas: Signature Falafel, Margherita, and Alla Norma!
Traze Pizza Lab was founded by Natalie DeSabato in New York City in 2015, and her square “grandma-style” pizzas are entirely vegetarian; some are even vegan. She started out serving her signature pizzas at punk shows and arts spaces in Brooklyn and Queens, and they proved so popular that she started shipping them nationwide in 2020. Natalie’s small-batch pizzas start with a well-fermented sourdough crust, which is twice-baked for fluffy-on-the-inside, crisp-on-the-outside perfection. From there, she’s topping them with everything from classic marinara & mozzarella to falafel, smoked gouda, & white sauce, an ode to NYC’s famed Halal carts!
This package serves 6 people and includes 3 Grandma Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 2 people, measures 10″ × 10″, and weighs approx. 1 lb.
- Choose to add on Traze apparel!
- 1 Signature Falafel – These signature falafel pizzas are bordered with sesame seeds and topped with smoked gouda and extra sharp cheddar cheese, Halal cart-style white sauce, and crumbled Egyptian-style fava bean falafel!
- 1 Margherita – These twice-baked pizzas are baked until the mozzarella blend is melty before adding bright and chunky California tomato sauce. Once out of the oven, this pizza is topped off with freshly grated parmesan and basil.
- 1 Alla Norma – A spin on traditional pasta alla Norma, this pizza is topped with breaded eggplant slices, fresh mozzarella, sundried tomato, basil, creamy green guasacaca sauce, and dollops of ricotta cheese!
- Signature Falafel – Crust: Flour, Water, Salt, Olive Oil, Fresh Yeast, Sesame Seeds. Sauce: Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, White Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Horseradish, Spices. Egyptian Falafel: Peeled Fava Beans, Leeks, Dill, Cilantro, Parsley, Garlic Cloves, Yellow Onions, Spices. Cheeses: Smoked Gouda, Extra Sharp Cheddar
- Margherita – Crust: Flour Water, Salt, Olive Oil, Fresh Yeast. Sauce: Peeled Tomatoes, Yellow Onion, Garlic, Olive Oil, Spices Toppings: Low Moisture Mozzarella, Fresh Mozzarella, Parmesan, Fresh Basil
- Alla Norma – Crust: Flour, Water, Salt, Olive Oil, Fresh Yeast. Sauce: Flat Leaf Parsley, Cilantro, Scallions, Mayonnaise, Garlic, Lime Juice, Serrano Pepper, Spices. Toppings: Breaded Eggplant (Eggplant, Egg, Seasoned Breadcrumbs, Olive Oil), Sundried Tomatoes, Fresh Basil. Cheeses: Low Moisture Mozzarella, Fresh Mozzarella, Ricotta
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice, may dissipate in transit.
- Pizzas may thaw in transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store pizzas in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Pizzas last up to 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 2 months in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove pizza from packaging and place on a baking sheet or directly on the center of the oven rack.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes if thawed or 11-15 minutes if frozen (or until cheese is melted).
- Allow pizza to cool.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Traze Pizza Lab ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.