New Jersey Sloppy Joe - 4 pack (Serves 12)
This is no loose meat sandwich, this is a New Jersey-style Sloppy Joe and for nearly 100 years, no one has done it better than the originators, Town Hall Deli. This baby’s got two types of meat (usually roast beef and turkey), topped with cheese, all smothered in Town Hall’s proprietary coleslaw and Russian dressing; both the original recipes using their homemade mayo. It’s all sandwiched between 3 slices of Pullman rye bread the length of an entire loaf. Go sloppy or go home.
- Each package includes 4 large New Jersey Sloppy Joe sandwiches
- Build all 4 Joes with your own meat and cheese choices
- Each Sandwich serves 2-3 people
- Each Sandwich is divided into 8 pieces, making easy to share
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches arrive via next day delivery and should be placed in the fridge if not going to be eaten immediately.
- Many fans of “The Joe” like to let the Russian dressing soak in a bit longer to really complete the sandwich, but should be eaten within two days of receiving the package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Town Hall Deli ships Monday-Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.