WATCH GOLDBELLY VIDEO
The Wrightsville Steamer Pot Includes:
Little Neck Clams
Large Sea Scallops
Red Bliss Potatoes
Choose between 2 Sizes: The “Low-Tider” Steampot serves 2-3 people, the “High Tider” Steampot (+$79) serves 4-6 people
Topsail Steamer ships its beloved seafood boils nationwide on Goldbelly! The Wrightsville Steamer Pot is Topsail’s most diverse and variety Steamer Pot (Really it has EVERYTHING!). It features Snow Crab Legs, Jumbo Shrimp, Little Neck Clams, Large Sea Scallops, Andouille Sausage, Kielbasa Sausage, Sweet Corn, Red Bliss Potatoes, and Homemade Seasoning.
Everyone loves a seafood boil, but no one wants to deal with the hassle of prep and clean up. Topsail Steamer makes it easy by sourcing the best local seafood, doing all the prep for you, and packing it all into a bay-bucket steam pot. Pour in a bit of beer or water, steam it on your stovetop, then spread your feast out on the paper tablecloth included in your kit. When every last crab claw has been picked clean, simply roll up all of the leftover shells and corn cobs in the paper, toss in the trash, and your clean up is done. Now you can get back to spending time with family or helping yourself to another glass of Chardonnay (we won’t judge).
Choose Between a Low-Tider or High-Tider Steampot
- Arrives in a Topsail Steamer Steam Bucket
- Includes Brown Paper to Cover Your Table
The Wrightsville Low-Tider Steampot Includes:
(Serves 2-3 People)
- 1 lb. Large Shrimp
- 1 lb. Snow Crab
- 1 Dozen Little Neck Clams
- 1/2 lb Large Sea Scallops
- 1/4 lb. Andouille Sausage
- 1/4 lb. Kielbasa Sausage
- 4 Pieces of Sweet Corn
- 4-6 Red Bliss Potatoes
- 1/2 Sachet of Homemade Seasoning
The Wrightsville High-Tider Steamer Pot Includes:
(Serves 4-6 People)
- 2 lbs. Large Shrimp
- 2 lbs. Snow Crab
- 2 Dozen Little Neck Clams
- 1 lb. Large Sea Scallops
- 1/2 lb. Andouille Sausage
- 1/2 lb. Kielbasa Sausage
- 8 Pieces of Sweet Corn
- 10-12 Red Bliss Potatoes
- 1 Sachet of Homemade Seasoning
Instructions / Storage
- Topsail Steamer ships fresh with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Remove pot from box and refrigerate immediately.
- Must be cooked within 1 day of receiving.
- Follow instructions included in the box.
- Topsail Steamer ships fresh with ice packs.
- Topsail Steamer ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.