Tony’s Pizza Napoletana ships its famous pizza nationwide on Goldbelly! The Cal Italia Pizza is Tony’s Gold Medal Winner of the Food Network Pizza Champions Challenge. This is the most delicious white pizza we’ve ever tasted. Asiago, fresh mozzarella, Italian gorgonzola, and imported Parmigiano cheeses, thinly sliced imported prosciutto di parma, and Croatian sweet fig preserve drizzled with a balsamic reduction.
Tony Gemignani makes some of the best pizza in the world—literally. The chef-owner of his namesake Tony’s Pizza Napoletana in San Francisco is the first American (and non-Neapolitan) to win the title of World Champion Pizza Maker at the World Pizza Cup in Naples, Italy. He is also the only Triple Crown Winner for Baking at the International Pizza Championships in Lecce, Italy, and the holder of 13 World Pizza Championship titles. At Tony’s, Gemignani has been handcrafting authentic thin-crust Neapolitan pizzas with perfectly crisped edges since 2009. Get a taste of Italy delivered straight to your door!
- This package serves 9 people includes 3 Cal Italia Pizzas
- Each pizza measures 12"
May Contain: Gluten, Dairy, Pork
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza’s ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- If you are not eating your pie immediately store either in the fridge or freezer, wrapped in plastic wrap
- Pies will keep in the fridge up to 3 days, or frozen for one month.
- Preheat oven to 500°F on bake setting. While oven is preheating, place pizza stone or baking sheet in the oven to bring it up to temperature
- Remove pizza from the packaging. Place pizza on stone or baking sheet. Bake pizza for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- You may need to turn the pizza once if the browning is not uniform
- Garnish with oregano and parmigiano as desired. Slice, serve, enjoy
- Tony’s Pizza Napoletana ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional charge of $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.