Tony’s Pizza Napoletana ships its famous pizza nationwide on Goldbelly! Enjoy light and fresh vegetarian pizza made with fresh mozzarella cheese, hand crushed tomato sauce, and your choice of 3 veggies.
San Francisco world-champion pizza maker Tony Gemignani makes some of the best pizza in the world—literally. The chef-owner of the eponymous Tony’s Pizza Napoletana in San Francisco, Gemignani is the first American (and non-Neapolitan) to earn the title of World Champion Pizza Maker at the World Pizza Cup in Naples, Italy. He is also the only Triple Crown Winner for Baking at the International Pizza Championships in Lecce, Italy, and the holder of 13 World Pizza Championship titles. Since 2009, Gemignani has been handcrafting authentic Neapolitan pizzas with a light, thin crust with crisped edges at Tony’s. Get a taste of Italy delivered straight to your door!
- This package serves 9 people includes 3 Vegetarian Pizzas with the topping of your choosing.
- Each pizza measures 12"
- Choose 3 vegetarian toppings
- Topping will come on all 3 pizzas
Topping Options Include
- Cherry tomatoes
May Contain: Gluten, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza’s ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- If you are not eating your pie immediately store either in the fridge or freezer, wrapped in plastic wrap
- Pies will keep in the fridge up to 3 days, or frozen for one month.
- Preheat oven to 500°F on bake setting. While oven is preheating, place pizza stone or baking sheet in the oven to bring it up to temperature
- Remove pizza from the packaging. Place pizza on stone or baking sheet. Bake pizza for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- You may need to turn the pizza once if the browning is not uniform
- Cal Italia – Garnish includes balsamic reduction, shaved parmesan, and fig preserves. Spread the fig preserve onto pizza while it is still hot and uncut. Spread evenly. Drizzle or spread the balsamic reduction as desired on the pizza, then top with shaved parmigiano. Slice, serve, enjoy!
- New Yorker – Garnish with oregano and parmigiano as desired. Slice, serve, enjoy
- Tony’s Pizza Napoletana ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional charge of $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.