Tiger King Pizza - 2 Pack
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s boldly goes where no pizzeria has gone before.
Hey all you cool cats n’ kittens, get ready to sink your teeth into this. This pizza is so big it’s enough to feed all of Doc Antle’s sister wives and we will never financially recover from this! This pizza has bunny blood sauce, a hint of sardine oil, cheese, and meat, (but not expired Wal Mart meat out of the back of a truck). Do you know who tried to stop us from making this pizza? Carole f*ckin’ Baskin! (It really is a square 🍕 w/ prosciutto, vodka sauce, mozzarella & balsamic honey)
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 2 Tiger King Square Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 3-4 people and measures 12"
flour, salt, cheese, prosciutto, balsamic, honey, cream, tomato, garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs may thaw in transit
- To store place immediately in fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Allow pizzas to thaw overnight
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Remove from packaging and heat for 5 min
- Taco Pizza Add Crema and Guacamole after heating
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tony Boloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.