Yenta Reuben Pizza - 2 Pack
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s boldly goes where no pizzeria has gone before.
Just like your nagging Aunt Mira, "no, but yes I will get married someday. And yes, this is homemade pastrami on a pizza that has been braised in sauerkraut and beer for 12 hours and is topped with a housemade sour pickle thousand island dressing.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 2 Yenta Reuben Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 3-4 people and measures 12"
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs may thaw in transit
- To store place immediately in fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Allow pizzas to thaw overnight
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Remove from packaging and heat for 5 min
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tony Boloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.