Ramen Pizza - 2 Pack
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s boldly goes where no pizzeria has gone before.
Tony Boloney’s keeps the fun in food coming- combing 2 of everyone’s favorite foods Ramen and Pizza. Each pie is made with familiar ramen flavors including Ramen noodle crust, shoyu broth, pickled soy boiled egg, rayu, shichimi togarashi, wageri togarashi, nori flakes, toasted sesame seeds, miring, spicy chili oil & scallions
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 2 Ramen Noodle Square Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 3-4 people and measures 12"
ramen noodles, egg, soy sauce, spices, nori, sesame seeds, chili oil, scallions
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs may thaw in transit
- To store place immediately in fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Allow pizzas to thaw overnight
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Remove from packaging and heat for 5 min
- Taco Pizza Add Crema and Guacamole after heating
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tony Boloney’s ships Tueday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.