What’s Jerzey without pizza? And what are you doing now without a little Jerzey? Now you can try our famous pies. Yeah, that’s right, PIES, NOT PIZZAS. WHO SAYS PIZZAS?! You are in Jersey! (Vegan? No worries! We got you!)
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is much more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are some of the best pizza you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s also boldly goes where no pizzeria has gone before. Need proof? The Hoboken pizzeria’s legendary Taco Pizza and Olé Cheesesteak are mashups to end all mashups. But we’re not the only ones to notice: Tony Boloney’s has been featured on “Great American Food Finds” and “The Best Thing I Ever Ate” on Food Network.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes your choice of 3 of Tony Boloney’s most famous Pizza Pies.
- Each pie serves 1-2 person and measures 12"
Pizza Options Include:
- Jewish Cowboy Pizza: Shhh, this is Tony’s favorite pie. 8-hour Smoked Brisket, Beet Horseradish (Eggs, Beets, Horseradish, Lemon), Havarti, Parsley, and Passover Sauce (which is essentially what your Jewish grandmother in a moo moo makes in-between snuggling you and asking you why you are not married yet): Tomato, Hickory, Beer, Wine, Onion, Garlic, Horseradish…and LOVE).
- K-POP Mic Drop Pizza: Black Sesame Crust, Gojuchang Buldak Fire Cheesy Fried Chicken, and Thin Sliced Scallion
- Mex-Corn Pizza: Roasted Corn, Mexican String Cheese, Pickled Jalapeno Crema, Oaxacan Chilies, Cilantro, Queso Cotija
- Ay Dios Mio-Mac Pizza: Chipotle Mac-n-Cheese, Mexican String Cheese, Cilantro
- S#!face 3000 Pizza: Beer-Battered Fried Chicken, Honey Stout BBQ Sauce, Aged Mozzarella, Sharp Cheddar, Fritos, Smoked Bacon
- Moonshiner Pizza: Vodka Sauce, Fresh and Smoked Mozzarella, Fresh Basil, Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano
- House Pizza: Calabrian Chili Marinara, Fresh & Smoked Mutz
- NJ Classic Cheese Pizza: 4-Hour Cooked Marinara & Aged Mutz
- Casino Carnivore: Noah’s Ark Of Pizza! 10 Types Of Meat Ravaged By Mutz! Smoked Pepperoni, Smoked Turkey, Coppa Ham, Ribeye Steak, Grilled Chicken, Fennel Sausage, Mortadella, Sopressata, Smoked Bacon, and Brisket.
- Jewish Cowboy Pizza: Brisket, Tomato, Onion, Garlic, Horseradish, Beets, Lemon, Egg, Salt, Flour, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Yeast, Havarti Cheese, Mozzarella, Parsley.
- K-POP Mic Drop Pizza: Black Sesame Seed, Gojuchang Spice, Corn Starch, Chicken, Egg, Flour, Scallion, Mozzarella, American Cheese, Smoked Mozzarella, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Yeast
- Mex-Corn Pizza: Corn, Mexican Sour Cream, Chilis, Mexican String Cheese, Cilantro, Mozzarella, Jalapenos, Lime, Flour, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Yeast
- Ay Dios Mio-Mac Pizza: Mozzarella, Spices, Flour, Vegetable Oil, Egg, Salt, Yeast, Chipotle Peppers, Chilis, Semolina Flour, Mexican String Cheese, Cilantro
- S#!face 3000 Pizza: Chicken, Flour, Bread Crumbs, Honey, Eggs, Corn Chips, Bacon, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Yeast
- Moonshiner Pizza: Mozzarella, Heavy Cream, Tomato, Spices, Basil, Onion, Flour, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Yeast, Fresh Mozzarella, Smoked Mozzarella, Parmigiano Reggiano
- House Pizza: Flour, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Yeast, Tomato, Spices, Basil, Onion, Olive Oil, Mozzarella, Scamorza, Calabrian Chili, Smoked Mozzarella, Fresh Mozzarella
- NJ Classic Cheese Pizza: Flour, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Yeast, Tomato, Spices, Basil, Onion, Olive Oil, Mozzarella, Scamorza
- Casino Carnivore: Chicken, Beef Meatballs, Ribeye Steak, Smoked Ham, Pepperoni, Bacon, Brisket, Sausage, Coppa Ham, Sopressata, Mozzarella, Tomato, Spices, Basil, Onion, Flour, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Yeast
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place immediately in fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
To Serve (from Frozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cook for 15-20 minutes
To Serve (from Room Temperature)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cook for 5 minutes on a sheet pan
To Serve (Reheat Leftovers)
- Pro-Tip: Best method is to re-heat on a non-stick frying pan on medium heat for 4 minutes with the lid on
- Tony Boloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.