Ole Cheesesteak - 4 Pack
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s boldly goes where no pizzeria has gone before.
Need proof? Their award-winning, 2-hour lines out of the door, famous cheesesteak won Guy Fieri’s Cheesesteak Battle. Mezcal marinated shaved ribeye steak, chipotle sauce, homemade queso Oaxaca “Mexican string cheese”, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato & cilantro
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 4 Ole Cheesesteaks
- Each Cheesesteak serves 1-2 people and measures 10"
- 4 containers of Ole Chipotle Sauce included (each 2 oz.)
ribeye steak, onion, lettuce, tomato, cheese, spices, chipotle sauce, cilantro
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesesteaks ship frozen with ice packs may thaw in transit
- To store place immediately in fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Remove cheesesteaks from packaging and place the foil-wrapped sandwich in a 300F oven for 10-14 minutes or until hot
- Tony Boloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.