Mozzarella Making Kit
Wanna make mozzarella from home? We provide you with all the tools you need to be a mozzarella master! Ohh, you don’t have a pot for boiling water and only a microwave? Good!
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is much more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are some of the best pizza you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s also boldly goes where no pizzeria has gone before. Need proof? The Hoboken pizzeria’s legendary Taco Pizza and Olé Cheesesteak are mashups to end all mashups. But we’re not the only ones to notice: Tony Boloney’s has been featured on “Great American Food Finds” and “The Best Thing I Ever Ate” on Food Network.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes everything you need to make and enjoy 4 balls of Fresh Mozzarella.
- Each ball will weigh approx. 1 lb
Fresh Mozzarella, Curd (Milk, Vegetable Rennet, Enzymes), Salt, Olive Oil, Fresh Basil
Instructions / Storage
- The Kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place immediately in the fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
Follow instructions on the card provided or use the QR code to watch the class on our website!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Tony Boloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.