A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s boldly goes where no pizzeria has gone before.
Need proof? Its legendary Taco Pizza blankets brisket carne asada and chipotle sauce with queso Oaxaca and is literally topped with tacos, along with plenty of guac and crema. It’s the mashup to end all mashups.
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s has been boldly going where no pizzeria has gone before since opening in 2009. Need proof? The Hoboken pizzeria’s legendary Taco Pizza and Olé Cheesesteak are mashups to end all mashups. Tony Boloney’s has been featured on the Food Network’s “Great American Food Finds” and “The Best Thing I Ever Ate.”
This package serves 12-16 people and includes your choice of 4 Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 3-4 people and measures 12"
- For Taco Pizza: Crema and Guacamole arrive packaged separately
Pizza Options Include
- Jersey House Pizza – old-school hand-stretched crust, spicy long-hot and Calabrian chili marinara, homemade fresh, smoked & aged mutz (AKA Mozzarella)
- Taco Pizza – Jewish brisket turned carne asada with chipotle sauce, hand-pulled queso, and a sh#tload of tacos.
- Yenta Reuben Pizza – All the flavors of a classic reuben on one pizza made with housemade pastrami
Jersey House Pizza flour, salt, cheese, tomato, pepper, made in a facility that uses nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs may thaw in transit
- To store place immediately in fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Allow pizzas to thaw overnight
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Remove from packaging and heat for 5 min
- Taco Pizza Add Crema and Guacamole after heating
- Tony Boloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.