Fresh Mutz (1 lb.) - Choose Your Own 5 Pack
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s boldly goes where no pizzeria has gone before.
Their hand stretched old-school Jersey “Mutz” Mozzarella comes in 5 exciting flavors, from Traditional Original to exciting Calabrian Chili.
This package serves 20-30 people and includes your choice of 5 Balls of Mutz (16 oz. each)
- Each ball serves 4-6 people and measures 5"
Mutz Flavor Options Include
- Original AKA Sea Salt
- Calabrian Chili
milk, vegetable rennet, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Mutz ships with ice packs may thaw in transit
- To store place immediately in fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tony Boloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.