A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s boldly goes where no pizzeria has gone before.
Their hand stretched old-school Jersey “Mutz” Mozzarella comes in 5 exciting flavors, from Traditional Original to exciting Calabrian Chili.
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is much more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are some of the best pizza you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s also boldly goes where no pizzeria has gone before. Need proof? The Hoboken pizzeria’s legendary Taco Pizza and Olé Cheesesteak are mashups to end all mashups. But we’re not the only ones to notice: Tony Boloney’s has been featured on “Great American Food Finds” and “The Best Thing I Ever Ate” on Food Network.
This package serves 10-20 people and includes 5 Balls of Mutz (8 oz. each)
- 1 Original AKA Sea Salt
- 1 Truffle
- 1 Pesto
- 1 Smoked
- 1 Calabrian Chili
- Each ball serves 2-4 people and measures 2.5" – 3"
milk, vegetable rennet, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Mutz ships with ice packs may thaw in transit
- To store place immediately in fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Tony Boloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.