Famous Square Pizza Making Kit
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “Mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s boldly goes where no pizzeria has gone before.
This pizza making kit gives you the base to create your own square pizza creation- with 4 balls of pizza dough, fresh mozzarella, tons of other cheeses, and Vodka sauce this kit gives you all that you need to make Tony Boloney’s famous square pizzas.
Each kit serves 6-8 people and includes everything you need to make makes 4 Square Pizzas:
- 4 Sicilian Square Pizza Dough Shells
- 1 Ball Mozzarella Cheese (16 oz.)
- 1 Container Ricotta Cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 Container Provolone & Aged Mozzarella Cheese Blend (32 oz.)
- 1 Container White Cheddar Cheese (32 oz.)
- 1 Container Vodka Sauce (8 oz.)
- 1 Container Garlic Butter Spread (3 oz.)
- 1 Container Balsamic Honey Reduction ( 2 oz.)
- 1 Container Olive Oil ( 2 oz.)
- 4 Foil Sheets
- 1 Recipe Instruction Card
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza kits ship frozen with ice packs may thaw in transit
- To store place immediately in fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Allow ingredients to thaw overnight
- Top your pizza dough shells
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Bake pizzas for heat for 5 min
- Tony Baloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.