Calzone Making Kit + Live Cooking Class
You’re invited to join us for our latest Goldbelly LIVE! cook-along: a calzone-making class with Tony Boloney’s Mike Hauke! A true New Jersey legend, Tony Boloney’s is famous for some of the most creative pizza combos around – taco pizza anyone? – and his hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella for people not from the shore) is some of the best you’ll find anywhere. In this interactive event, Mike is teaching you how to make his incredible calzone – his spin on the delicious Neapolitan dish with a modern Jersey twist.
This calzone-making kit includes everything you need to recreate this cheesy, delicious folded pizza in your own home without totally trashing your kitchen, with 4 balls of dough, fresh mozzarella, burrata, dry-aged mozzarella, spicy Calabrian soppressata, pink vodka sauce, balsamic honey, fresh basil, Calabrian chili spread, lemon vinaigrette & mushrooms. Stuffed, rolled, baked, or fried, you say stuffed pizza, panzarotti, or stromboli….we say calzone! So roll up your sleeves and get ready!
Here’s How it Works:
– Order your Calzone-Making Kit before Tuesday, March 9 at 10PM ET.
– By placing an order, you will automatically be enrolled in the exclusive Zoom event.
– Prior to the class, you’ll receive an email with all the info you’ll need to join the Zoom event.
– At 6 PM ET on Friday, March 12, join Mike & the Tony Boloney’s crew on Zoom for the Goldbelly LIVE! calzone-making class!
A limited number of seats are available, and they’re expected to fill up quickly.
For more details, head to the Goldbelly Blog!
Limited Edition: This DIY Calzone Kit Includes a FREE Goldbelly LIVE! Cook-Along with Mike Hauke of Tony Boloney’s! First Come, First Served!
This package serves 6 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Calzones:
- 4 Balls of Pizza Dough
- Fresh Mutz (Mozzarella)
- Dry Aged Mutz (Scamutz as they say in Jersey)
- Stracciatella (Burrata Filling)
- Cremini Mushrooms
- Calabrian Sopressata
- Pink Vodka Sauce
- Tony’s Farm Table Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Balsamic Honey
- Calabrian Chili Spread
- Fresh Basil
- Recipe Instruction Card
You Will Need
A sheet pan and oven for the calzone
Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Dry-Aged Mozzarella Cheese, Stracciatella, Mushrooms, Cremini Mushrooms, Calabrian Sopressata, Lemon Vinaigrette, Olive Oil, Basil, Balsamic Honey, Calabrian Chili Spread
Pizza Dough: Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Yeast
Pink Vodka Sauce: Tomato, Onion, Garlic, Olive Oil, Basil, Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Kit is made-to-order
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the dough and ice packs to partially thaw during shipment
- Upon receipt, place items immediately in the fridge
- Tony Boloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.