Tony Boloney’s stands for creativity, fun, love, and inclusion. The Tony Boloney’s team is devastated about the events currently taking place in Ukraine. They wanted to be sure to show our love and support to Ukraine in the best way they know how: with pizza. This “Ukraine Love” pizza combo was created for a limited time to support Ukraine. They’re proud to help spread awareness about this ongoing tragedy.
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s has been boldly going where no pizzeria has gone before since opening in 2009. Need proof? The Hoboken pizzeria’s legendary Taco Pizza and Olé Cheesesteak are mashups to end all mashups. Tony Boloney’s has been featured on the Food Network’s “Great American Food Finds” and “The Best Thing I Ever Ate.”
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 Blue & Yellow Heart-Shaped Pizzas
- Each pizza measures approx. 12"
Flour, Yeast, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Sugar, Food Coloring, Milk, Rennet, Vinegar
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place immediately in fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
To Serve (from Frozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cook for 25 minutes
To Serve (from Room Temperature)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Tony Boloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.