Tomaro’s Bakery ships its famous pizza shells nationwide on Goldbelly! With Tomaro Bakery’s 12-inch pizza shells, you can add your favorite toppings and bake the best pizza ever!
Considered by locals as “the official food of West Virginia,” pepperoni rolls were once a cheap, portable lunch for Italian miners, who went off to work with bread and a stick of pepperoni. Italian immigrant Carmen Antonio Tomaro was one of them before founding Tomaro’s Bakery in Clarksburg, West Virginia, in 1914. Today it remains the oldest Italian bread bakery in West Virginia, and one of the best spots in the state for this beloved regional food.
- Each package includes 2 12-inch pizza shells
- This can serve 4-6 people
Instructions / Storage
- Breads are made fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, store at room temperature if serving on same day
- To serve later, place the package in the fridge to store for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Tomaro’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.