Founded by Italian immigrant Carmen Antonio Tomaro in 1914, Tomaro’s Bakery is the oldest Italian bread bakery in West Virginia. Mini version of our famous pepperoni rolls. Perfect for kids or at your next party! Makes a great tailgate snack!
- Each package includes 1 dozen hors d’ouevre sized Pepperoni Rolls
- This is perfect for serving at a party!
Instructions / Storage
- Breads are made fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, store at room temperature if serving on same day
- Pepperoni rolls can be served at room temperature or warmed in an oven or toaster oven. We do not recommend microwaving rolls as it will make the them tough
- To serve later, place the package in the fridge to store for up to 1 week, or wrap in aluminum foil and freeze for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tomaro’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.