Mini version of Tomaro’s Bakery’s famous pepperoni rolls. Perfect for kids or at your next party! Makes a great tailgate snack!
Considered by locals as “the official food of West Virginia,” pepperoni rolls were once a cheap, portable lunch for Italian miners, who went off to work with bread and a stick of pepperoni. Italian immigrant Carmen Antonio Tomaro was one of them before founding Tomaro’s Bakery in Clarksburg, West Virginia, in 1914. Today it remains the oldest Italian bread bakery in West Virginia, and one of the best spots in the state for this beloved regional food.
- Each package includes 1 dozen hors d’ouevre sized Pepperoni Rolls
- This is perfect for serving at a party!
Instructions / Storage
- Breads are made fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, store at room temperature if serving on same day
- Pepperoni rolls can be served at room temperature or warmed in an oven or toaster oven. We do not recommend microwaving rolls as it will make the them tough
- To serve later, place the package in the fridge to store for up to 1 week, or wrap in aluminum foil and freeze for up to 3 months
- Tomaro’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.