Tomaro’s Bakery ships its famous pepperoni rolls nationwide on Goldbelly! The mini version of Tomaro’s Bakery’s famous pepperoni rolls, these are perfect for kids, a tailgate snack, or party appetizer!
Considered by locals as “the official food of West Virginia,” pepperoni rolls were once a cheap, portable lunch for Italian miners, who went off to work with bread and a stick of pepperoni. Italian immigrant Carmen Antonio Tomaro was one of them before founding Tomaro’s Bakery in Clarksburg, West Virginia, in 1914. Today it remains the oldest Italian bread bakery in West Virginia, and one of the best spots in the state for this beloved regional food.
This package includes your choice of 1, 2, or 3 dozen Mini Pepperoni Rolls
- This is perfect for serving at a party!
Instructions / Storage
- Rolls arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store rolls at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Rolls last up to 1 day at room temperature, up to 1 week in the refrigerator, or up to 3 months in the freezer (wrapped in aluminum foil).
- Rolls can be reheated if desired, do not microwave.
- Bake rolls in an oven or toaster oven until warm and heated through.
- Allow to cool, serve, and enjoy!
- Tomaro’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.