Italian Bread - 2 Loaves
Founded by Italian immigrant Carmen Antonio Tomaro in 1914, Tomaro’s Bakery is the oldest Italian bread bakery in West Virginia. This authentic hard crust, Italian bread from Tomaro’s Bakery has been a Clarksburg favorite for over 100 years.
- Each package includes 2 loaves of Italian Bread (each 1.6 lbs.)
- This can serve 6-8 people
Instructions / Storage
- Breads are made fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Bread can be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days or until stale. It can also be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tomaro’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.