This authentic hard crust, Italian bread from Tomaro’s Bakery has been a Clarksburg favorite for over 100 years.
Considered by locals to be “the official food of West Virginia,” pepperoni rolls actually started off as a cheap, portable lunch for Italian miners, who went off to work with a slab of bread and a chunk of pepperoni. Italian immigrant Carmen Antonio Tomaro was one of them before founding Tomaro’s Bakery in Clarksburg, West Virginia, in 1914. Today it remains the oldest Italian bread bakery in West Virginia, and one of the best spots in the state for this beloved regional food.
- Each package includes 2 loaves of Italian Bread (each 1.6 lbs.)
- This can serve 6-8 people
Instructions / Storage
- Breads are made fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Bread can be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days or until stale. It can also be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks
- Tomaro’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.