Give your Valentine 2 of their favorite things in one bite…Booze and Ice Cream.
Founded by Melissa Tavss, Tipsy Scoop is New York City’s (and perhaps even the world’s) first boozy ice cream spot. Inspired by classic and contemporary cocktails, these ice creams are ready to be devoured straight from the pint, scooped into a sundae or blended into a malt-ini milkshake. Tipsy Scoop’s intoxicating ice creams are not merely flavored with liquor, but in fact contain up to 5% alcohol by volume—helping you to get a buzz with your brain freeze.
Photo Credit : Haley D. Williams
- Each package includes 4 Pints of boozy ice cream
- All flavors contain up to 5% alcohol by volume and can only be consumed by those 21 and over
- Dark Chocolate Whiskey Caramel – Dark chocolate ice cream with salted caramel infused with whiskey
- Raspberry Limoncello – Fresh raspberry sorbet and infused with limoncello
- Strawberry Chocolate Martini Kiss – Strawberry ice cream infused with cake flavored vodka and white chocolate liqueur, and mixed with mini chocolate chips
- Cake Batter Vodka Martini – Ice cream infused with cake vodka, amaretto and white chocolate liqueur
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
Tipsy Scoop Ice cream ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- All flavors contain up to 5% alcohol by volume and can only be consumed by those 21 and over.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.