A salty-sweet mix of pretzels, peanuts, dried cranberries, honey roasted sesame sticks, and Laurie & Sons toffee infused with brandy this might become your favorite ice cream topping ever!
Founded by Melissa Tavss, Tipsy Scoop is New York City’s (and perhaps even the world’s) first boozy ice cream spot. Inspired by classic and contemporary cocktails, these ice creams are ready to be devoured straight from the pint, scooped into a sundae or blended into a malt-ini milkshake. Tipsy Scoop’s intoxicating ice creams are not merely flavored with liquor, but in fact contain up to 5% alcohol by volume—helping you to get a buzz with your brain freeze.
- Each order includes 2 packs of Topping Mix
- Approximately 7 oz per pack
PLEASE NOTE THAT AN ADULT SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED UPON DELIVERY. Package will not be left at the door.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tipsy Scoop Ice cream ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.