When Amanda Bates’ son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
Tiny Pies has created a delicious set of 4 tiny savory pot pies: Beef and Mushroom, Chicken, Spicy King Ranch, and Texas Pete.
Each package serves 4 people and includes 4 Tiny Pot Pies
- Each pot pie is approximately 4″ × 5″
- Arrive Unbaked
- 1 Beef and Mushroom
- 1 Chicken
- 1 Spicy King Ranch – Chicken, Cheese, & Chilies
- 1 Texas Pete – Beyond Meat, Black beans, Tomatoes, Red Bell Peppers, and Spices (Not Vegan)
King Ranch Chicken Pot Pie: Natural pastured chicken, onion, celery, cheddar jack cheese (Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [color]), Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose. (Added to prevent caking), chicken stock, Anaheim chiles, corn, flour, butter, cream cheese, corn tortillas(CORN, WATER AND LIME (CALCIUM HYDROXIDE), Serranos, garlic, cream, xanthan gum
Chicken Pot Pie: Natural pastured chicken, Leek, carrot, celery, onion, shiitake mushroom, potato, chicken stock, flour, butter, cream cheese, garlic, chives, thyme, black pepper, xanthan gum.
Beef Pot Pie: Natural Angus beef, Leek, carrot, celery, onion, shiitake mushroom, potato, chicken stock, beef stock flour, butter, cream cheese, red wine, garlic, chives, thyme, black pepper, xanthan gum.
Texas Pete Pot Pie: Black beans, tomatoes, Beyond Meat, red bell peppers, onion, flour, butter, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, jalapeno, eggs, cilantro, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, chili powder, xanthan gum. (Not Vegan)
Instructions / Storage
- Pot Pies ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze upon arrival. May be frozen for up to 3 months
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Place frozen pie on a sheet pan on the center rack and bake for 30 minutes with foil on top
- Remove foil and bake 20-25 minutes more, until deep golden brown
- The internal temperature should be 165ºF in the center of the pie.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before cutting
- Leftovers should be chilled in less than 2 hrs, and reheated to 165ºF before enjoying!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.