Tiny Pies has created a delicious set of 4 tiny savory pot pies: Beef and Mushroom, Chicken, Spicy King Ranch, and Texas Pete.
The idea for Tiny Pies was born from a simple request: Amanda Wadsworth’s son wanted a pie he could easily take and eat at school. With help from her mother, Kit Seay, Amanda began selling handheld pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market in Austin, Texas, in 2011. The mother-daughter duo makes their mini pies, which have been featured on Oprah’s O List, from scratch with locally-sourced ingredients. Options include their original creation the Texas Two Step — a combination of rich dark chocolate brownie and honest-to-goodness Texas pecan pie layered into a crisp flaky crust.
Each package serves 4 people and includes 4 Tiny Pot Pies
- Each pot pie is approximately 4″ × 5″
- Arrive Unbaked
- 1 Beef and Mushroom
- 1 Chicken
- 1 Spicy King Ranch – Chicken, Cheese, & Chilies
- 1 Texas Pete – Beyond Meat, Black beans, Tomatoes, Red Bell Peppers, and Spices (Not Vegan)
King Ranch Chicken Pot Pie: Natural pastured chicken, onion, celery, cheddar jack cheese (Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [color]), Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose. (Added to prevent caking), chicken stock, Anaheim chiles, corn, flour, butter, cream cheese, corn tortillas (Corn, Water and Lime (Calcium Hydroxide), Serranos, garlic, cream, xanthan gum
Chicken Pot Pie: Natural pastured chicken, Leek, carrot, celery, onion, shiitake mushroom, potato, chicken stock, flour, butter, cream cheese, garlic, chives, thyme, black pepper, xanthan gum.
Beef Pot Pie: Natural Angus beef, Leek, carrot, celery, onion, shiitake mushroom, potato, chicken stock, beef stock flour, butter, cream cheese, red wine, garlic, chives, thyme, black pepper, xanthan gum.
Texas Pete Pot Pie: Black beans, tomatoes, Beyond Meat, red bell peppers, onion, flour, butter, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, jalapeno, eggs, cilantro, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, chili powder, xanthan gum. (Not Vegan)
Instructions / Storage
- Pot Pies ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze upon arrival. May be frozen for up to 3 months
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Place frozen pie on a sheet pan on the center rack and bake for 30 minutes with foil on top
- Remove foil and bake 20-25 minutes more, until deep golden brown
- The internal temperature should be 165ºF in the center of the pie.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before cutting
- Leftovers should be chilled in less than 2 hrs, and reheated to 165ºF before enjoying!
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.