A 12 pack of seasonal fall flavors! 3 apple cranberry—sweet granny smith apples paired with tart cranberries. 3 Pumpkin—traditional pumpkin pie in our flaky pie crust. 3 Sweet Potato Pecan—sweet Texas pecan filling paired with sweet potato pie filling. 3 Turtle Pecan—chocolate pecan pie drizzled with chocolate, caramel and sea salt. Pastry cut outs on top spelling out BOO! with cats, witch hats, haunted house, and pumpkins.
When Amanda Bates’ son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
Each package serves 12 people and includes:
- 3 Apple Cranberry
- 3 Pumpkin
- 3 Sweet Potato Pecan
- 3 Turtle Pecan
- Tiny Pies arrive with Halloween themed cutouts on top.
- Each pie measures approx. 4"
Instructions / Storage
- Refrigerate if not eating right away.
- Best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- We recommend enjoying pies at room temperature, but if you wish to enjoy them warm, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pie on baking sheet in oven for a few minutes or until warm. Do not microwave!
- To serve from frozen, do not thaw prior to reheating. Place frozen pies on a cookie sheet in 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes or until warm.
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.