Tiny Pies ships its famous tiny pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Amanda Wadsworth and her mother Kit Seay make tiny pies with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, making Tiny Pies a local legend in Austin, Texas, and a favorite at wedding receptions.
Texas Two Step pie is one of the top three pies sold in Tiny Pies’ shop every day. The Texas Two Step pie has sweet Texas pecan filling with chunks of chocolate brownie mixed in. The chocolate brownie filling is packed full of rich chocolate flavor with a hint of heat and then topped with a pastry cut out in the shape of Texas.
The idea for Tiny Pies was born from a simple request: Amanda Wadsworth’s son wanted a pie he could easily take and eat at school. With help from her mother, Kit Seay, Amanda began selling handheld pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market in Austin, Texas, in 2011. The mother-daughter duo makes their mini pies, which have been featured on Oprah’s O List, from scratch with locally-sourced ingredients. Options include their original creation the Texas Two Step — a combination of rich dark chocolate brownie and honest-to-goodness Texas pecan pie layered into a crisp flaky crust.
Each Not-So-Tiny Texas Two Step Pie is 9" round and serves 6-8 people
Instructions / Storage
- Pies arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Pies can be kept in the fridge for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months in a sealed freezer bag
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.