When Amanda Bates’ son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
Celebrate America with Tiny Pies Assortment of Stars & Flags Pie pops in flavors Blueberry Pie and Cherry Pie!
Each package includes 12 Pie Pops
- 6 Blueberry filled pie pops
- 6 Cherry filled pie pops
- Each pie pop is approximately 4"
- Shapes and flavors may vary
flour, butter, cream cheese, cherry, blueberry, eggs,
Instructions / Storage
- Best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.