When Amanda Bates’ son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
Each package includes one Apple Pie.
Each pie 3" round and serves 1-2 people
flour, butter, pecans, corn syrup, sugar, cocoa, eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Pies Arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Pies can be kept in the fridge for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months in a sealed freezer bag
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.