Tiny Pies Pecan bites are everything you love about their pies about their pies in a bite size with a shortbread inspired crust in 2 delicious flavors: sweet texas pecan pie and turtle pecan pie.
When Amanda Wadsworth’s son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, Amanda and her mom, Kit Seay, created Tiny Pies. Tiny Pies began to sell its handheld pies at the Barton Creek Farmers Market in Austin, Texas, in 2011. The duo makes their mini pies from scratch with locally-sourced ingredients, including their original creation the Texas Two Step — a combination of rich dark chocolate brownie and honest-to-goodness Texas pecan pie layered into a crisp flaky crust. The Pies have been featured on Oprah’s O List.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 12 Pecan Bites
- Each pecan bite measures approx. 1″ × 1″
Pecan Bite Flavors Include:
- 6 Turtle Pecan Bites
- 6 Sweet Texas Pecan Bites
Flour, Butter, Pecans, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa, Eggs, Cream, Almond Flour
Instructions / Storage
- Pecan bites ship frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store pecan bites in the refrigerator.
- Pecan bites last up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Pecan bites are best served at room temperature.
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.