Tiny Pies Pecan bites are everything you love about their pies about their pies in a bite size with a shortbread inspired crust in 2 delicious flavors: pecan pie and turtle pecan pie.
When Amanda Wadsworth’s son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
When Amanda Wadsworth’s son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, Amanda and her mom, Kit Seay, created Tiny Pies. Tiny Pies began to sell its handheld pies at the Barton Creek Farmers Market in Austin, Texas, in 2011. The duo makes their mini pies from scratch with locally-sourced ingredients, including their original creation the Texas Two Step — a combination of rich dark chocolate brownie and honest-to-goodness Texas pecan pie layered into a crisp flaky crust. The Pies have been featured on Oprah’s O List.
- Each package includes 12 Pecan Bites in a Tiny Pies Gift Box
- 6 Pecan Pie Bites
- 6 Turtle Pecan Bites
- Each Pecan Bite square is 1"X1"
flour, butter, pecans, corn syrup, sugar, cocoa, eggs, cream, almond flour
Instructions / Storage
- Pecan Bites are best served at room temperature
- Refrigerate upon receipt for up to 5 days.
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.