Not So Tiny Texas Two Step With a Heart Pie
When Amanda Bates’ son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
This Valentines Day version of their Texas Two Step pie is made with a heart. The Texas Two Step pie is one of the top three pies sold in Tiny Pies’ shop every day. The Texas Two Step pie has their sweet Texas pecan filling with chunks of chocolate brownie mixed in. The chocolate brownie filling is packed full of rich chocolate flavor with a hint of heat. Topped with a pastry cut out in the shape of Texas.
Each Not-So-Tiny Texas Two Step With a Heart Pie is 9" round and serves 6-8 people
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made to order and shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Pies can be kept in the fridge for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 bags in sealed freezer bags
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.