Not So Tiny Pumpkin Pie - 9" Pie
Order Now Ships Only 11/4 – 11/25
When Amanda Bates’ son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
Tiny Pie’s Not So Tiny Pumpkin Pie is here for all of your fall cravings! Enjoy for breakfast, paired with your favorite coffee beverage or for a nice evening treat! But hurry fast, before all the Thanksgiving turkeys gobble this up!
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Not So Tiny Pumpkin Pie
- Pies arrives fully baked and require no additional cooking
Flour, sugar, butter, cream cheese, pumpkin
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie arrives fully baked and ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Thaw pie at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat pie in oven for 10 minutes or until fully warm.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.