Order Now Ships Only 10/1 – 12/31
Tiny Pie’s Not So Tiny Pumpkin Pie is here for all of your fall cravings! Enjoy for breakfast, paired with your favorite coffee beverage or for a nice evening treat! But hurry fast, before all the Thanksgiving turkeys gobble this up!
When Amanda Wadsworth’s son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, Amanda and her mom, Kit Seay, created Tiny Pies. Tiny Pies began to sell its handheld pies at the Barton Creek Farmers Market in Austin, Texas, in 2011. The duo makes their mini pies from scratch with locally-sourced ingredients, including their original creation the Texas Two Step — a combination of rich dark chocolate brownie and honest-to-goodness Texas pecan pie layered into a crisp flaky crust. The Pies have been featured on Oprah’s O List.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Not So Tiny Pumpkin Pie
- Not So Tiny Pumpkin Pie – Pumpkin, Evaporated Milk, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Milk, Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cheese Culture), Salt, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves.
Allergens: Milk, Wheat, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie arrives fully baked and ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Thaw pie at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat pie in oven for 10 minutes or until fully warm.
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.