Tiny Pies ships it’s famous tiny pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Amanda’s great-grandmother Maude has largely influenced the Tiny Pies menu. One of her signature pies was pecan pie; made differently from traditional pecan recipes so it’s less sweet. Great-grandma Maude’s recipe is the one used in the kitchen today; packed full of Texas pecans and with a special ingredient to make it unique and delicious.
When Amanda Wadsworth’s son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, Amanda and her mom, Kit Seay, created Tiny Pies. Tiny Pies began to sell its handheld pies at the Barton Creek Farmers Market in Austin, Texas, in 2011. The duo makes their mini pies from scratch with locally-sourced ingredients, including their original creation the Texas Two Step — a combination of rich dark chocolate brownie and honest-to-goodness Texas pecan pie layered into a crisp flaky crust. The Pies have been featured on Oprah’s O List.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Not So Tiny Pecan Pie
- Pies arrive uncooked and requires additional cooking
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie arrives uncooked and ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw pie as the oven is preheating.
- Remove plastic wrap and place pie pan on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Pie is done when the center of fruit filling bubbles and crust is golden brown.
- Carefully remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.