Order Now Ships Only 11/4 – 11/25
When Amanda Bates’ son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
Tiny Pie’s Not So Tiny Cherry Pie is bursting with cherry flavor, just like mom used to make! This pie makes a beautiful addition to your fall spread, with it’s lattice crust and celebratory color. Perfect for a fall gathering or a night in at home with your loved ones.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Not So Tiny Cherry Pie
- Pies arrive uncooked and requires additional cooking
Flour, sugar, butter, cream cheese, cherry
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie arrives uncooked and ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw pie as the oven is preheating.
- Remove plastic wrap and place pie pan on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Pie is done when the center of fruit filling bubbles and crust is golden brown.
- Carefully remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.