Shipping for the first time ever is Tiny Pie’s Not So Tiny Cherry Crumb pie made with fresh cherries and a buttery crumb top. Add some of your favorite ice cream to make your tastebuds jump for joy.
When Amanda Wadsworth’s son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, Amanda and her mom, Kit Seay, created Tiny Pies. Tiny Pies began to sell its handheld pies at the Barton Creek Farmers Market in Austin, Texas, in 2011. The duo makes their mini pies from scratch with locally-sourced ingredients, including their original creation the Texas Two Step — a combination of rich dark chocolate brownie and honest-to-goodness Texas pecan pie layered into a crisp flaky crust. The Pies have been featured on Oprah’s O List.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Not So Tiny Cherry Crumb Pie
- Pies arrive raw and require additional cooking
flour, sugar, butter, cherries
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie arrives Frozen.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw pie as the oven is preheating.
- Remove plastic wrap and place pie pan on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Pie is done when the center of fruit filling bubbles and crust is golden brown.
- Carefully remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.