When Amanda Bates’ son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
This fall enjoy Tiny Pie’s Not So Tiny Apple Pie made with fresh apples and a lattice top. Each bit is full of sweet and comforting goodness. Enjoy Tiny Pie’s take on this American classic this holiday season!
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Not So Tiny Apple Pie
- Pies arrive uncooked and requires additional cooking
Flour, sugar, butter, cream cheese, apple
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie arrives uncooked and ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw pie as the oven is preheating.
- Remove plastic wrap and place pie pan on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Pie is done when the center of fruit filling bubbles and crust is golden brown.
- Carefully remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.