Tiny Pies ships its famous tiny pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Enjoy Tiny Pie’s Not So Tiny Apple Pie made with fresh apples and a buttery delicious crumb top. Each bite is full of sweet and comforting goodness. Enjoy Tiny Pies’ take on this American classic this holiday season!
The idea for Tiny Pies was born from a simple request: Amanda Wadsworth’s son wanted a pie he could easily take and eat at school. With help from her mother, Kit Seay, Amanda began selling handheld pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market in Austin, Texas, in 2011. The mother-daughter duo makes their mini pies, which have been featured on Oprah’s O List, from scratch with locally-sourced ingredients. Options include their original creation the Texas Two Step — a combination of rich dark chocolate brownie and honest-to-goodness Texas pecan pie layered into a crisp flaky crust.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Not So Tiny Apple Crumb Pie.
- Pies arrive raw and require additional cooking
flour, sugar, butter, apples
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw pie as the oven is preheating.
- Remove plastic wrap and place pie pan on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Pie is done when the center of fruit filling bubbles and crust is golden brown.
- Carefully remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.