Available for a limited time only!
When Amanda Wadsworth’s son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
Insert Star War’s Theme Music here- this special package of millennium falcon hand pies are filled with Blueberries and Cherries are only here for a short time.
Each package serves 8 people and includes:
- 4 Blueberry filled Millennium falcon-Shaped Hand Pies
- 4 Cherry filled Millennium falcon-Shaped Hand Pies
- Each hand pie is approximately 4"
Flour, sugar, butter, cream cheese, cherry, apple,
Instructions / Storage
- Hand Pies arrive ready to enjoy
- May be refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Best enjoyed at room temperature or warmed for a few minutes in a 350 degree oven
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.