- Pot Pies ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze upon arrival. May be frozen for up to 3 months
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 400ºF
- STEP 2: Place frozen pie on a sheet pan on the center rack and bake for 30 minutes with foil on top
- STEP 3: Remove foil and bake 20-25 minutes more, until deep golden brown
- STEP 4: The internal temperature should be 165ºF in the center of the pie.
- STEP 5: Allow to rest for 10 minutes before cutting
- STEP 6: Leftovers should be chilled in less than 2 hrs, and reheated to 165ºF before enjoying!