Pies arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Pies and Pecan Bites can be kept in the fridge for 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 months in a sealed freezer bag.
- We recommend enjoying pies at room temperature, but if you wish to enjoy them warm, place in oven or toaster oven at 350°F for a few minutes or until warm. Do not microwave!
- To serve from frozen, do not thaw prior to reheating. Place frozen pies on a cookie sheet in 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes or until warm.
Not So Tiny Pies
Each pie arrives frozen and can stay frozen for up to 3 months.
- STEP 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and thaw pie as the oven is preheating.
- STEP 2 Remove plastic wrap and place pie pan on cookie sheet.
- STEP 3 Bake for 45-60 minutes or until crust is golden--pie is done when the center of fruit filling bubbles and crust is golden brown.
- STEP 4 Carefully remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!