- Take and Bake Pie Kit is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry Ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Keep ingredients frozen until ready to bake.
- Can be frozen for up to 3 months.
STEP 1: Remove containers of filling from the freezer to thaw under refrigeration overnight. Leave the rest of the pie kit in the freezer until ready to bake.
STEP 2: Next day: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Divide the Cherry filling between two of the shells and place on parchment paper or foil on a cookie sheet. Repeat the same steps with the Apple filling.
STEP 3: Top each of the pies with about a 1/4 of the crumb topping.
STEP 4: Bake for 10 minutes and then rotate the pan, so the pies cook evenly. Turn the oven to 350 and bake for another 10-15 mins or until the filling is bubbling in the center and the crumb is brown on top.
STEP 5: Take the pies out of the oven and let them rest for 5-10 mins
STEP 6: Enjoy!