When Amanda Bates’ son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
Celebrate Hanukkah with Tiny Pies assortment of Star of David Pie Pops, in classic Apple and Cherry Pie flavors!
Each package includes 12 Pie Pops
- 6 Apple filled pie pops
- 6 Cherry filled pie pops
- Each pie pop is approximately 4"
- Shapes and flavors may vary
flour, butter, cream cheese, cherry, blueberry
Instructions / Storage
- Best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.