Ships through 12/31
When Amanda Bates’ son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
Tiny Pies has created a delicious way to celebrate the Festival of Lights! This pack features 8 Star of David-shaped hand pies, each with apple or cherry filling and a flaky crust. A miraculous pie for each night of Hannukah!
Each package serves 8 people and includes:
- 4 Star of David-shaped Apple filled Hand Pies
- 4 Star of David-shaped Cherry filled Hand Pies
- Each hand pie is approximately 4"
Flour, Butter, Sugar, Cherry, Apple
Instructions / Storage
- Hand Pies are shipped pre-baked with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, hand pies may arrive thawed
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- May be refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Best enjoyed at room temperature or warmed for a few minutes in a 350-degree oven
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.