Our flaky pie crust made into apple shaped handpies and filled with our spiced granny smith apple filling. A perfect gift for Teacher appreciation month!
When Amanda Bates’ son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
Each package serves 8 people and includes 8 Apple Hand Pies
- Each hand pie is approximately 4"
- Hand Pies arrive individually wrapped
Apples, Sugar, Dough ( Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cheese Culture), Xanthan Gum, Kosher Salt), Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Allspice, Modified Corn Starch, Egg, Water.
Instructions / Storage
- Refrigerate if not eating right away.
- Best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- We recommend enjoying pies at room temperature, but if you wish to enjoy them warm, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pie on baking sheet in oven for a few minutes or until warm. Do not microwave! * To serve from frozen, do not thaw prior to reheating. Place frozen pies on a cookie sheet in 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes or until warm.
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.